Orthodox Thought for the Day

ORTHODOX THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Sunday, February 23, 2014

What Christ does not want

Christ wants you never, in any way or for any reason, to cultivate a spirit of hatred, bitterness, anger or ill-feeling.  The four Gospels proclaim that on every page. 
 
 
Dear Readers, 
Below is a link to a song that, I think, can be useful as we contemplate the coming Sunday evening Forgiveness Vespers which ushers us into Great and Holy Lent.   
The song, “A Heart That Forgives,” is a contemporary Christian song.  Personally, I’m not a fan of contemporary Christian music.  However, as I was looking for resources for this upcoming event focused on forgiveness, I came across this song by Kevin Levar.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUV5T9JIJZ0  Perhaps it will speak to hearts apart from my own.   
 
God’s peace,
Pres. Candace 


No comments:

Post a Comment